Mapa en Relieve
Tucked into a quiet resident corner of Guatemala City is a park featuring a 20,000 square-foot physical relief map of Guatemala. Its vertical dimension is purposely distorted at 5 times its horizontal scale to exaggerate its mountain ranges. Built in 1905, the map includes Belize depicted here as one of its provinces.
I was there in 1996 and its pretty surreal.
- illbethedawnonyourworstnight reblogged this from dolcewithoutgabbana
- wantering-bags likes this
- dolcewithoutgabbana reblogged this from guatemalaesamor
- guatemalaesamor reblogged this from theorypluspractice
- oliviabrzrkr reblogged this from theorypluspractice
- oliviabrzrkr likes this
- befreebeyourselfbeatiful likes this
- theorypluspractice posted this